Tuesday 24 February 2009

El Punt newspaper celebrates its 30th anniversary with an all-new website

"Independent, Catalan, local and democratic", was El Punt's motto 30 years ago, and it still is. In a world where information is increasingly global and universal, the leading newspaper in Catalan believes that local information is what readers want. El Punt celebrates the anniversary updating and improving its digital edition featuring one web page for each of the municipalities in Catalonia. On paper, El Punt already has seven daily editions around Catalonia, and two weekly editions in French Catalonia and Valencia. Since today, its digital edition is already in every city and town of Catalonia.

4 comments:

Anonymous,  16 February 2010 at 18:10  

cataloniatodayfeedback.blogspot.com; You saved my day again.

Anonymous,  19 November 2010 at 00:28  

Homeopathic medicine may be a natural kind of therapeutic!
[url=http://www.homeopathicdoctors.org/]homeopathy medicine[/url]

Penis Enlargement Pills 15 March 2011 at 04:00  

I recently came across your blog and have been reading along. I think I will leave my first comment.
I don’t know what to say except that I have enjoyed reading. Nice blog.
I will keep visiting this blog very often.
By the way,
Blogger how when you visit my blog,
My Blog have been created for the satisfaction of consumer of all.